Mining large medical claims database to identify high-risk patients: The case of antidepressant utilization
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 154–163, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Huang, S. H., Li, H., Mo, D. and Wulsin, L. R. (2011), Mining large medical claims database to identify high-risk patients: The case of antidepressant utilization. WIREs Data Mining Knowl Discov, 1: 154–163. doi: 10.1002/widm.5
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!