Mining large medical claims database to identify high-risk patients: The case of antidepressant utilization
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 154–163, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Huang, S. H., Li, H., Mo, D. and Wulsin, L. R. (2011), Mining large medical claims database to identify high-risk patients: The case of antidepressant utilization. WIREs Data Mining Knowl Discov, 1: 154–163. doi: 10.1002/widm.5
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!