Accelerating data mining workloads: current approaches and future challenges in system architecture design
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 41–54, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Choudhary, A. N., Honbo, D., Kumar, P., Ozisikyilmaz, B., Misra, S. and Memik, G. (2011), Accelerating data mining workloads: current approaches and future challenges in system architecture design. WIREs Data Mining Knowl Discov, 1: 41–54. doi: 10.1002/widm.9
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!