Vogel. David 2012. The Politics of Precaution: Regulating Health, Safety and Environmental Risks in Europe and the United States. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. 332 pp. ISBN: 9781400842568.
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 57–59, March 2013
How to Cite
Tolchin, S. J. (2013), Vogel. David 2012. The Politics of Precaution: Regulating Health, Safety and Environmental Risks in Europe and the United States. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. 332 pp. ISBN: 9781400842568. . World Medical & Health Policy, 5: 57–59. doi: 10.1002/wmh3.21
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!