Peter Gluckman and Mark Hanson. 2012. Fat, Fate and Disease: Why Exercise and Diet are not Enough. New York: Oxford University Press. pp. 256. ISBN: 0199644624.
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 63–65, March 2013
How to Cite
Kolodinsky, J. (2013), Peter Gluckman and Mark Hanson. 2012. Fat, Fate and Disease: Why Exercise and Diet are not Enough. New York: Oxford University Press. pp. 256. ISBN: 0199644624. . World Medical & Health Policy, 5: 63–65. doi: 10.1002/wmh3.23
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!