Craig Timberg and Daniel Halperin. 2012. Tinderbox: How the West Sparked the AIDS Epidemic and How the World Can Finally Overcome It. New York: The Penguin Press. $29.95. pp. 432. Hardcover. ISBN: 978-1-59420-327-5.
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 69–72, March 2013
How to Cite
Hastings, J. L. (2013), Craig Timberg and Daniel Halperin. 2012. Tinderbox: How the West Sparked the AIDS Epidemic and How the World Can Finally Overcome It. New York: The Penguin Press. $29.95. pp. 432. Hardcover. ISBN: 978-1-59420-327-5. . World Medical & Health Policy, 5: 69–72. doi: 10.1002/wmh3.25
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!