The Influence of the Perceptions of Environmental Factors on Self-Reported Health Status Among Thais
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 4, Issue 3-4, pages 35–46, December 2012
How to Cite
Ruchiwit, M., Ruchiwit, K., Pawloski, L. and Curtin, K. M. (2012), The Influence of the Perceptions of Environmental Factors on Self-Reported Health Status Among Thais. World Medical & Health Policy, 4: 35–46. doi: 10.1002/wmh3.3
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!