Sustainable Practices Within a School-Based Intervention: A Report from Project Healthy Schools
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 4, Issue 3-4, pages 80–89, December 2012
How to Cite
Mohan, S., Smith, C. A., Corriveau, N. L., Kline-Rogers, E., Jackson, E. A., Eagle, K. A., Goldberg, C. and DuRussel-Weston, J. (2012), Sustainable Practices Within a School-Based Intervention: A Report from Project Healthy Schools. World Medical & Health Policy, 4: 80–89. doi: 10.1002/wmh3.6
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!