Publication costs were covered by the Boone and Crockett Program in Wildlife Conservation at the University of Montana, and the Boone and Crockett Club.
Effects of harvest, culture, and climate on trends in size of horn-like structures in trophy ungulates
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Wildlife Society.
Volume 183, Issue 1, pages 1–28, February 2013
How to Cite
Monteith, K. L., Long, R. A., Bleich, V. C., Heffelfinger, J. R., Krausman, P. R. and Bowyer, R. T. (2013), Effects of harvest, culture, and climate on trends in size of horn-like structures in trophy ungulates. Wildlife Monographs, 183: 1–28. doi: 10.1002/wmon.1007
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!