Present address: Wyoming Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, Department of Zoology and Physiology, University of Wyoming, Dept. 3166, 1000 E. University Avenue, Laramie, WY 82071, USA.
Life-history characteristics of mule deer: Effects of nutrition in a variable environment
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Volume 186, Issue 1, pages 1–62, April 2014
How to Cite
Monteith, K. L., Bleich, V. C., Stephenson, T. R., Pierce, B. M., Conner, M. M., Kie, J. G. and Bowyer, R. T. (2014), Life-history characteristics of mule deer: Effects of nutrition in a variable environment. Wildlife Monographs, 186: 1–62. doi: 10.1002/wmon.1011
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife Deer Herd Management Plan Implementation Program
- California Deer Association
- Mule Deer Foundation
- Granite Bay Chapter of Safari Club International
- Fish and Game Advisory Committee of Inyo and Mono Counties
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!