Tissue scaffolds for skin wound healing and dermal reconstruction
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 510–525, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Zhong, S. P., Zhang, Y. Z. and Lim, C. T. (2010), Tissue scaffolds for skin wound healing and dermal reconstruction. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 2: 510–525. doi: 10.1002/wnan.100
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!