Engineered viral nanoparticles for flow cytometry and fluorescence microscopy applications
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 511–524, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Robertson, K. L. and Liu, J. L. (2012), Engineered viral nanoparticles for flow cytometry and fluorescence microscopy applications. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 4: 511–524. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1177
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!