Why I believe nanoparticles are crucial as a carrier for targeted drug delivery
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 423–429, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Baker, J. R. (2013), Why I believe nanoparticles are crucial as a carrier for targeted drug delivery. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 5: 423–429. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1226
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!