These authors contributed equally.
Bioengineered nanoparticles for siRNA delivery
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 449–468, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Kozielski, K. L., Tzeng, S. Y. and Green, J. J. (2013), Bioengineered nanoparticles for siRNA delivery. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 5: 449–468. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1233
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R01EB016721
- NIH Cancer Nanotechnology Training Center. Grant Number: R25CA153952
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!