Ultrasmall metal nanoclusters for bio-related applications
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 569–581, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Tan, X. and Jin, R. (2013), Ultrasmall metal nanoclusters for bio-related applications. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 5: 569–581. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1237
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- David Scaife Family Charitable Foundation
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-11-1-0147
- Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!