Polymer nanoparticles for drug and small silencing RNA delivery to treat cancers of different phenotypes
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 40–60, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Devulapally, R. and Paulmurugan, R. (2014), Polymer nanoparticles for drug and small silencing RNA delivery to treat cancers of different phenotypes. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 6: 40–60. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1242
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Department of Radiology, Stanford University
- NIH National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01CA161091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!