Understanding engineered nanomaterial skin interactions and the modulatory effects of ultraviolet radiation skin exposure
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 61–79, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Jatana, S. and DeLouise, L. A. (2014), Understanding engineered nanomaterial skin interactions and the modulatory effects of ultraviolet radiation skin exposure. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 6: 61–79. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1244
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- NIH/NIEHS. Grant Number: R01 ES021492
- CDC. Grant Number: OH009970
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET-083789
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!