Engineered skeletal muscle tissue for soft robotics: fabrication strategies, current applications, and future challenges
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 178–195, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Duffy, R. M. and Feinberg, A. W. (2014), Engineered skeletal muscle tissue for soft robotics: fabrication strategies, current applications, and future challenges. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 6: 178–195. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1254
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!