What nanomedicine in the clinic right now really forms nanoparticles?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 125–135, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Svenson, S. (2014), What nanomedicine in the clinic right now really forms nanoparticles?. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 6: 125–135. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1257
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!