Polymeric nanoparticles for molecular imaging
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 245–267, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Srikar, R., Upendran, A. and Kannan, R. (2014), Polymeric nanoparticles for molecular imaging. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 6: 245–267. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1259
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Departments of Radiology and Bioengineering, and University of Missouri Fast track economic development award
- Michael J. and Sharon R. Bukstein Faculty Professorship endowment
- MU iCATS Faculty Innovator Award
- Fast Track Economic Development Award
- NIH-SBIR Phase II funding program, Coulter Translational Program Bridge Funding award
- Mizzou Advantage award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!