Peptide nanofibrils as enhancers of retroviral gene transfer
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 438–451, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Meier, C., Weil, T., Kirchhoff, F. and Münch, J. (2014), Peptide nanofibrils as enhancers of retroviral gene transfer. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 6: 438–451. doi: 10.1002/wnan.1275
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- Volkswagen Foundation. Grant Number: Akz 86 366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!