Optical molecular imaging of atherosclerosis using nanoparticles: shedding new light on the darkness
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 376–388, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Douma, K., Megens, R. T. A. and van Zandvoort, M. A. M. J. (2011), Optical molecular imaging of atherosclerosis using nanoparticles: shedding new light on the darkness. WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 3: 376–388. doi: 10.1002/wnan.139
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!