This article is a U.S. Government work, and as such, is in the public domain in the Unites States of America.
Probing dynamic fluorescence properties of single and clustered quantum dots toward quantitative biomedical imaging of cells †
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 48–58, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Kang, H.-G., Tokumasu, F., Clarke, M., Zhou, Z., Tang, J., Nguyen, T. and Hwang, J. (2010), Probing dynamic fluorescence properties of single and clustered quantum dots toward quantitative biomedical imaging of cells . WIREs Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, 2: 48–58. doi: 10.1002/wnan.62
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!