Progress in compliance research and intervention: a commentary
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 World Psychiatric Association
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 227–229, October 2013
How to Cite
Rosenheck, R. (2013), Progress in compliance research and intervention: a commentary. World Psychiatry, 12: 227–229. doi: 10.1002/wps.20062
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- 2Equivalent switching dose from oral risperidone to risperidone long-acting injection: a 48-week randomized, prospective, single-blind pharmacokinetic study. J Clin Psychiatry 2007;68:18-25., , et al.
- 4A prospective study comparing the long-term effectiveness of injectable risperidone long-acting therapy and oral aripiprazole in patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry 2010;7:23-31., , et al.
- 6PROACTIVE: Initial results of an RCT comparing long-acting injectable risperidone to 2nd generation oral antipsychotics. Presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, Kona, December 2011., , et al.
- 8Long-acting injectable vs. oral antipsychotics for relapse prevention in schizophrenia: a meta-analysis of randomized trials. Schizophr Bull (in press)., , et al.
- 11Long acting injectable vs. oral antipsychotics in schizophrenia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of mirror-image studies. Presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharamacology, Hollywood, December 2012., , et al.
- 14Differences in treatment effect among clinical subgroups in a randomized clinical trial of long-acting injectable risperidone and oral antipsychotics in unstable chronic schizophrenia. Submitted for publication., , et al.