Practical strategies for improving adherence to medication and outcomes
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 World Psychiatric Association
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 233–234, October 2013
How to Cite
Velligan, D. I. and Sajatovic, M. (2013), Practical strategies for improving adherence to medication and outcomes. World Psychiatry, 12: 233–234. doi: 10.1002/wps.20065
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- 2A randomized trial comparing in-person and electronic interventions for improving adherence to oral medication in schizophrenia. Schizophr Bull (in press)., , et al.
- 5Long acting injectable vs. oral antipsychotics in schizophrenia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of mirror-image studies. Presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, Hollywood, December 2012., , et al.
- 6Getting to “no”: how the perceived threat to the therapeutic alliance posed by long-acting injectable antipsychotic therapy negatively influences therapist recommendations. Presented at the 24th Annual US Psychiatric and Mental Health Congress, Las Vegas, November 2011., , et al.
- 7When the patient's “Yes” is not enough: ethnographic observation of physician resistance when recommending antipsychotic long-acting therapy. Presented at the 24th Annual US Psychiatric and Mental Health Congress, Las Vegas, November 2011., , et al.