Letter to the Editor
This is why there is hope for psychiatry
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 World Psychiatric Association
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 98–99, February 2014
How to Cite
Fiorillo, A., Del Vecchio, V., Luciano, M., Sampogna, G. and Beezhold, J. (2014), This is why there is hope for psychiatry. World Psychiatry, 13: 98–99. doi: 10.1002/wps.20110
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- 1Are psychiatrists an endangered species? Observations on internal and external challenges to the profession. World Psychiatry 2010;9:21-8..
- 3Trainees' views on the future of psychiatry: a plethora of challenges ahead of us. World Psychiatry 2012;11:206., , .
- 5Report on the implementation of the WPA Action Plan 2008–2011. World Psychiatry 2011;10:161-4..
- 7Training in psychiatry today: European and US perspective. In: Fiorillo A, Calliess IT, Sass H (eds). How to succeed in psychiatry? A guide to training and practice. Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell, 2012:1-19., , et al.
- 9The WPA Action Plan 2008–2011. World Psychiatry 2008;7:129-130..
- 10The Action Plan 2010 of the WPA Early Career Psychiatrists Council. World Psychiatry 2010;9:62-3., , et al.
- 11Activities of the WPA Early Career Psychiatrists Council: the Action Plan is in progress. World Psychiatry 2011;10:159., , et al.
- 12Training and practice of psychotherapy in Europe: results of a survey. World Psychiatry 2011;10:238., , et al.
- 13What is the current status of training and practice of early intervention in psychiatry? Results from a survey in 35 countries. Early Interv Psychiatry (in press)., , et al.
- 16Asian Federation of Early Career Psychiatrists: building bridges and expanding horizons. Asian J Psychiatry 2013;6:93-4., , et al.
- 18Young psychiatrists' meetings in Eastern Europe – Networking for the development of psychiatric training, education and service. World Psychiatry 2011;10:239., , et al.
- 22Fiorillo A, Calliess IT, Sass H (eds). How to succeed in psychiatry? A guide to training and practice. Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell, 2012.
- 23Pathways to mental health care in Italy: results from a multicenter study. Int J Soc Psychiatry (in press)., , et al.