Evolution of physical controls for soil moisture in humid and subhumid watersheds
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 1244–1258, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Evolution of physical controls for soil moisture in humid and subhumid watersheds, Water Resour. Res., 49, 1244–1258, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20069., and (
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 01:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: C10-00021
- NASA THPs . Grant Numbers: NNX08AF55G , NNX09AK73G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!