Transport of pesticides and artificial tracers in vertical-flow lab-scale wetlands
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 554–564, January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Transport of pesticides and artificial tracers in vertical-flow lab-scale wetlands, Water Resour. Res., 49, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20080., , and (
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 09:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
- PhytoRET project (C.21) of the European INTERREG IV program Upper Rhine
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|wrcr20080-sup-0001-fs01.docx||718K||This supporting information file contains the characteristics of lab-scale wetland sediment. The standard deviation is provided in parentheses (n = 3).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.