A new technique for obtaining high-resolution pore pressure records in thick claystone aquitards and its use to determine in situ compressibility
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 732–743, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), A new technique for obtaining high-resolution pore pressure records in thick claystone aquitards and its use to determine in situ compressibility, Water Resour. Res., 49, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20084., , and (
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- MJH by NSERC-IRC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!