Generation, transport, and disposal of wastewater associated with Marcellus Shale gas development
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 647–656, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Generation, transport, and disposal of wastewater associated with Marcellus Shale gas development, Water Resour. Res., 49, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20096., , and (
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 03:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
All supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|wrcr20096-sup-0001-ts01.txt||1K||Comparison of wastewater volume data across top 5 producing companies in the Marcellus region.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.