Seawater circulation in sediments driven by interactions between seabed topography and fluid density
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 1386–1399, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Seawater circulation in sediments driven by interactions between seabed topography and fluid density, Water Resour. Res., 49, 1386–1399, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20121., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 01:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: EAR-0910756
- Christina River Basin Critical Zone Observatory . Grant Number: EAR-0724971
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!