The Millennium Drought in southeast Australia (2001–2009): Natural and human causes and implications for water resources, ecosystems, economy, and society
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 1040–1057, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), The Millennium Drought in southeast Australia (2001–2009): Natural and human causes and implications for water resources, ecosystems, economy, and society, Water Resour. Res., 49, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20123., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Bureau of Meteorology and CSIRO's Water for a Healthy Country Flagship
- CSIRO's Sustainable Agriculture Flagship
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|wrcr20123-sup-0001-supp01.doc||221K||This supplementary material provides analysis details for the purpose of transparency and reproducibility.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.