Data and Analysis Note
StreamLab Collaboratory: Experiments, data sets, and research synthesis
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 1746–1752, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), StreamLab Collaboratory: Experiments, data sets, and research synthesis, Water Resour. Res., 49, 1746–1752, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20142., et al. (
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- National Center for Earth-surface Dynamics (NCED)
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: EAR-0120914
- St. Anthony Falls Laboratory (SAFL), University of Minnesota
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|wrcr20142-sup-0001-suppinfo01.pdf||113K||(Figure S1) Main Channel facility at the St. Anthony Falls Laboratory, University of Minnesota.|
|wrcr20142-sup-0001-suppinfo02.pdf||41K||(Figure S2) High-resolution bed-load-transport time-series data accumulated every 2 min (top) and 10 min (middle) and the corresponding bed-elevation time-series data (bottom) from phase II of StreamLab06 (reproduced from Singh et al. [2009b]).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.