Variations in surface water-ground water interactions along a headwater mountain stream: Comparisons between transient storage and water balance analyses
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 3359–3374, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Variations in surface water-ground water interactions along a headwater mountain stream: Comparisons between transient storage and water balance analyses, Water Resour. Res., 49, 3359–3374, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20148., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation's Hydrologic Sciences program . Grant Number: EAR-0911435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!