Reduction of lateral pressure propagation due to dissipation into ambient mudrocks during geological carbon dioxide storage
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 2573–2588, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Reduction of lateral pressure propagation due to dissipation into ambient mudrocks during geological carbon dioxide storage, Water Resour. Res., 49, 2573–2588, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20197., , and (
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 10:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- EPA STAR . Grant Number: R834384
- Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnerships program . Grant Number: DE-FC26-05NT42590
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!