Effects of stream morphodynamics on hyporheic zone thermal regime
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 2287–2302, April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Effects of stream morphodynamics on hyporheic zone thermal regime, Water Resour. Res., 49, 2287–2302, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20199., , and (
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 01:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- Deadwood River Project, U.S. Forest Service award . Grant Number: 009421-01
- National Science Foundation award . Grant Number: 1141690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!