Using heat as a tracer to estimate spatially distributed mean residence times in the hyporheic zone of a riffle-pool sequence
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 3697–3711, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Using heat as a tracer to estimate spatially distributed mean residence times in the hyporheic zone of a riffle-pool sequence, Water Resour. Res., 49, 3697–3711, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20306., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2013 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- U.S. EPA Landscape Ecology Branch, Las Vegas
- U.S. Geological Survey's (USGS)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!