Using water destined for irrigation to conserve wetland ecosystems: A basis for assessing feasibility
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 4662–4671, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Using water destined for irrigation to conserve wetland ecosystems: A basis for assessing feasibility, Water Resour. Res., 49, 4662–4671, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20338., , and (
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Departments of Sustainability and Environment and Primary Industry
- Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority
- Goulburn Murray Water
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.