Silane modification of glass and silica surfaces to obtain equally oil-wet surfaces in glass-covered silicon micromodel applications
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 4724–4729, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Silane modification of glass and silica surfaces to obtain equally oil-wet surfaces in glass-covered silicon micromodel applications, Water Resour. Res., 49, 4724–4729, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20367., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 01:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.