Evaluation of an ice ablation model to estimate the contribution of melting glacier ice to annual discharge in the Nepal Himalaya
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5117–5133, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Evaluation of an ice ablation model to estimate the contribution of melting glacier ice to annual discharge in the Nepal Himalaya, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5117–5133, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20370., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- NASA Earth System Sciences (ESS). Grant Number: NNX06AF66H
- National Science Foundation doctoral dissertation improvement. Grant Number: B.C. 0728075
- Centre National d'Études Spatiales (CNES)
- South Asia Sustainable Development Network (SASDN)
- HIMALA project. Grant Number: NNH08ZDA001N
- USAID Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: AID-OAA-A-11–00045
- NASA. Grant Number: NNA07CN68G
- NASA-funded Global Land Ice Measurements from Space (GLIMS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!