Quantifying groundwater-surface water interactions in a proglacial moraine using heat and solute tracers
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5411–5426, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Quantifying groundwater-surface water interactions in a proglacial moraine using heat and solute tracers, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5411–5426, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20372, , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 10:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!