Impacts of an ethanol-blended fuel release on groundwater and fate of produced methane: Simulation of field observations
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 4907–4926, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Impacts of an ethanol-blended fuel release on groundwater and fate of produced methane: Simulation of field observations, Water Resour. Res., 49, 4907–4926, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20382., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 04:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
- American Petroleum Institute (API) . Grant Number: P42ES004699
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!