Impacts of an ethanol-blended fuel release on groundwater and fate of produced methane: Simulation of field observations
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 4907–4926, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Impacts of an ethanol-blended fuel release on groundwater and fate of produced methane: Simulation of field observations, Water Resour. Res., 49, 4907–4926, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20382., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 04:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
- American Petroleum Institute (API) . Grant Number: P42ES004699
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|wrcr20382-sup-0001-suppinfoFigure01.pdf||81K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|wrcr20382-sup-0002-suppinfoFigure02.pdf||98K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|wrcr20382-sup-0004-suppinfo04.pdf||171K||Supporting Information Figure Captions|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.