Comparative analysis of formulations for conservative transport in porous media through sensitivity-based parameter calibration
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5206–5220, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Comparative analysis of formulations for conservative transport in porous media through sensitivity-based parameter calibration, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5206–5220, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20395., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 04:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 221/11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!