Brine film thicknesses on mica surfaces under geologic CO2 sequestration conditions and controlled capillary pressures
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 5071–5076, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Brine film thicknesses on mica surfaces under geologic CO2 sequestration conditions and controlled capillary pressures, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5071–5076, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20404., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Center for Nanoscale Control of Geologic CO2
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences . Grant Number: P41GM103393
- National Center for Research Resources . Grant Number: P41RR001209
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!