Brine film thicknesses on mica surfaces under geologic CO2 sequestration conditions and controlled capillary pressures
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 5071–5076, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Brine film thicknesses on mica surfaces under geologic CO2 sequestration conditions and controlled capillary pressures, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5071–5076, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20404., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Center for Nanoscale Control of Geologic CO2
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences . Grant Number: P41GM103393
- National Center for Research Resources . Grant Number: P41RR001209
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.