Interpreting streamflow generation mechanisms from integrated surface-subsurface flow models of a riparian wetland and catchment
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5501–5519, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Interpreting streamflow generation mechanisms from integrated surface-subsurface flow models of a riparian wetland and catchment, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5501–5519, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20405., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Australian Research Council through its Linkage scheme and the South Australian Department for Water as the industry partner. Grant Number: LP0668808.
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: PZ00P2_126415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!