The influence of stream thermal regimes and preferential flow paths on hyporheic exchange in a glacial meltwater stream
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5552–5569, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), The influence of stream thermal regimes and preferential flow paths on hyporheic exchange in a glacial meltwater stream, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5552–5569, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20410., , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation's McMurdo Dry Valley's Long-Term Ecological Research Program . Grant Number: ANT-1115245
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|wrcr20410-sup-0001-Figures_2013_0822.pdf||52K||Background for supporting figures file|
|wrcr20410-sup-0002-figures_2013_0822.pdf||2335K||Study site photos, additional results|
|wrcr20410-sup-0003-Text_2013_0822.pdf||43K||Background for supporting text file|
|wrcr20410-sup-0005-Tables_2013_0822.pdf||54K||Background for supporting tables file|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.