Companion to Pande , doi:10.1002/wrcr.20422.
Quantile hydrologic model selection and model structure deficiency assessment: 1. Theory
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5631–5657, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Quantile hydrologic model selection and model structure deficiency assessment: 1. Theory, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5631–5657, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20411.(
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Uncertainty assessment of the agro-hydrological SWAP model application at field scale: A case study in a dry region, Agricultural Water Management, 2014, 146, 324, , , , , ,