Upscaling hydrological processes and land management change impacts using a metamodeling procedure
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5817–5833, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Upscaling hydrological processes and land management change impacts using a metamodeling procedure, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5817–5833, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20432., , , and (
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- UK Flood Risk Management Research Consortium Phase 2 . Grant Number: EP/F020511/1
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.